Thunderstorms may form late tonight north of I-94 and move south into the morning hours. Some storms could be strong with damaging wind and hail.
Depending on where storms are Thursday morning, additional strong to severe storms could reform Thursday afternoon into the evening. Those storms would pose a threat for damaging wind, hail, and locally heavy rain.
Late Tonight into Thursday Morning
- What: Storms, some strong to severe
- Where: Mainly north of I-94
- Timing: 3 AM - 9 AM
- Impacts: Winds could damage trees, down power lines
- ACTION: Stay weather aware! Take shelter when storms approach
Thursday Afternoon - Evening
- What: Strong to severe thunderstorms
- Where: All areas
- Timing: Mid-afternoon into the evening
- Impacts: Winds could lead to tree damage, downed power lines. Localized flooding possible, with rises on some rivers and streams
- ACTION: Stay weather aware! Take shelter when storms approach. If flooding is observed, move to higher ground