Thunderstorms return to the area late tonight and Thursday. Some storms could be strong to severe, especially Thursday afternoon and evening. Rain totals could range from .25 inches to 2 inches with the highest rain totals to the south.
- What: Strong to severe storms with large hail and damaging wind
- Where: Mainly south of I-90
- Timing: Mid-late afternoon into the evening
- Impacts: Hail damage to property, crops possible. Winds could damage trees, down power lines
- ACTION: Stay weather aware! Take shelter when storms approach