Late This Afternoon-Tonight: Severe Storms Likely
- What: Severe storms with large hail, damaging winds, and heavy rain. A tornado or two and localized flooding also possible.
- Where: Severe storms possible anywhere, but greatest threat will be south of I-90
- Timing: Greatest severe threat from approximately 5 PM thru Midnight
- Impacts: Hail damage to property, crops possible. Winds could damage trees, down power lines. Localized flooding possible.
- ACTION: Stay weather aware and monitor the latest forecast! Adjust evening outdoor plans as necessary. Take shelter when storms approach.