Posted: September 30, 2020 at 8:22 am
- Writing down an address or telephone number to store the information for later.
- Not having a cell phone.
- An answering machine.
- A landline.
- Rewinding movies when you’re done watching them.
- Renting or buying a game and playing it the very minute you get home.
- Printing out your route from Mapquest before leaving the house.
- Saying dot com at the end of everything.
- Using AOL.
- Getting excited about receiving an email.
- Storing family photos in a photo album.
- Developing film.
- Floppy disks.
- Taking cash when you were going out.
- Alarm clocks.
- Listening to an entire album.