Posted: October 26, 2020 at 9:04 am
With Halloween on Saturday, I’m excited to see what ends up in the girl’s trick or treat bag(Ol’ Dad has to get some candy too). When I was trick or treating back in the day, I always loved the places that gave out Snickers, Twix, and Kit Kats. Recently Zippa.com did some research and found out each states favorite Halloween candy. Check out some of their analysis….. -EK
- Starburst is a favorite with 6 states loving the fruity squares above all else
- The winner is in, and between chocolate and non-chocolate candy it’s a…toss-up.
- 25 states prefer chocolates candies while 25 prefer gummies, fruit-flavored candies, and other non-chocolate candies.
- If you ever wondered who likes those little orange and black wrapped candies deceptively titled “peanut butter kisses,” the answer is Connecticut. Really, Connecticuters? You’d rather have those tiny-unpleasant tasting bricks than a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup or Crunch bar?
- New Hampshire isn’t much better, loving Circus Peanuts more than anyone other than my grandma.
- 4 states favorite candy comes on a stick
- Iowa may be home to the most candy lovers- In addition to Starbursts, they like Jolly Ranchers, MMs, and Twix the best.
- Unsurprisingly, candy searches soar in October.
- Missouri is for nerds and Alaska is for smarties. Or the candies anyways.