Posted: October 29, 2020 at 9:45 am
As if you need another reason to drink these days … Hallmark’s nonstop Christmas movies began last weekend. Why just watch when you can watch and drink? Yep, there’s a Hallmark Christmas Movies Drinking Game. Here are the rules:
Take a Drink When …
- Two attractive people bump into each other.
- Someone mentions how much they hate Christmas.
- Someone complains about the “big city.”
- You see a Balsam Hill Christmas tree.
- The town goes caroling.
- They make Christmas cookies.
- Two characters almost kiss.
- A character has a tight deadline.
Finish Your Drink When …
- A character rediscovers the magic of Christmas.
- There’s a misunderstanding between the main characters.
Take a Shot When …
- The main characters fall in love.
- It starts snowing when the main characters kiss.