Posted: February 12, 2021 at 7:09 am
Valentines Day is a day of love and….Candy!! Zippa did a little research and found out each state’s favorite Valentine candy. Up in Minnesota they crave Dove Chocolate, Wisconsinites are in love with Chocolate Truffles, and Iowans adore the Conversation Hearts.
Here is some more interesting info they found out.
- A staggering 45 out of 50 states prefer chocolate.
- The most popular Valentine’s day candy is chocolate covered strawberries.
- Chocolate roses and MMs tie for second place. Want to bet how many of those MMs are pink and white?
- Brands matter, with Dove chocolates being preferred to Lindor.
- California likes “candy necklaces” the most… which sounds like a slobbery mess around your neck, but to each their own.
- Conversation hearts may be a stereotypical V-Day choice, but only 4 states prefer them. Guess most states prefer a more subtle “I love you.”
- Valentine’s Day is like a box of chocolates in Kansas, South Carolina, and Idaho.