|• Oneota Golf and Country Club closed.
• Pulpit Rock Campground Closed.
• Kelly Realty has temporarily relocated to 1111 South Paine, Street, Hawkeye Plaza, behind Maurices.
• The Multi-Party Household Auction at Cedar Valley Iowa Realty & Auction today will be postponed to next Wednesday August 31st at 3:30pm.
• Due to recent flooding, Trout Run Trail and Freeport Trail are closed until further notice.
• Due to continued efforts to contain flood damage in the Decorah area, the Decorah Vikings Athletic Booster Club Community Tailgate, scheduled for this Friday, is postponed. Tailgate organizers are discussing possible dates to reschedule the event.
• August 25th: Spillville will be having a town hall meeting today at 5pm at the Spillville library regarding flood clean up procedures. They are also asking willing volunteers to report today (Thursday) thru the weekend from 1 to 5pm at the Mini Mart.
• BOTH the City of Decorah and the Freeport Water District are asking you to be sparing in your usage of water. The water is 100% safe to consume but flushing and other water going own the drain is to be kept at a minimum.
• Due to the evacuation of the east side of the town of Elgin The Red Cross has set up a shelter at the North Fayette Valley Middle School.
• McCaffrey's Dolce Vita will be closed again tonight, Aug 25th
• Closed Roads in Winneshiek County as of Noon:
307th Avenue at Bridge 306
200th Street 1/2 mile west of 3239 200th Street
Little Church Rd South of 105th Street
123rd St closed from Little Church Rd to 258th Ave
244th Avenue near Hitching Post Rd
200th Street West of Hwy 52
143rd Avenue to Coon Creek Rd
200th Street 1/4 mile east of 337th Ave
223rd Ave south of 350th Street
Ferris Mill Rd at mouth of Canoe Creek
Wren Valley Rd at the bridge
230th Street-water over road by bridge west of 3119 230th St.
Scenic River Rd west of Bluffton Rd
Haugen Hill Rd Closed between Middle Ossian Rd & Stone Hill Rd
Twin Springs Rd
Cattle Creek Rd at Daleys Bridge
ALLAMAKEE COUNTY ROAD CLOSURES
Updated: 8/25/2016 9:00 a.m.
State Highway 76 bridge over the Upper Iowa River is now open.
CLOSED ROADS -
English Bench Rd.
Ferris Mill Rd.
French Creek Dr.
Iowa River Dr.
Iverson Bridge Rd.
Lycurgus Rd. – North End
Red Bud Dr.
This list will be updated as roads are reopened.
Authority – Allamakee County Sheriff